This unit will define the term micro-commissioning, examining how micro-commissioning can benefit, and be applied to, a variety of areas, including individuals and service delivery.
This unit will track the process of implementing micro-commissioning, and key actors involved in this process. By exploring the outcomes of effective micro-commissioning this unit will also analyse the impact of micro-commissioning on the individual, the community and service delivery.
After this unit, learners will:
- Understand the principles and objectives of micro commissioning
- Understand the implementation of micro commissioning describing the process of applying micro-commissioning to service delivery
- Understand localised commissioning
- Understand the interdependencies between the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector and social prescribing service delivery
- Explain the impact of effective micro-commissioning on individuals, the community and service delivery.